Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

Awesome music! And I love how they're noses flop up and down! Hilarious :D

Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby

Awesome! Merry Christmas :) My family's been hoping for a Christmas Root and Digby! Yay!!!!

Jerbeh responds:

Haha thats awesome! Hope you had a good Christmas!

Dating Websites | Root & Digby Dating Websites | Root & Digby

Root and Digby is one of my favorite series on NG! I get so excited when you put a new one up :D Root's New Shoes is a family joke. We all go around saying "Awwww...they broke!" "What broke? Your shoes?" "Nope! Just my legs." And, of course, interpose other likely things that "broke" and didn't "break" as the situation calls for :D Thanks for sharing these awesome characters with us!!!!

Jerbeh responds:

Haha! Thank you! This comment made my day! :D

I Am A Banana I Am A Banana

My kids thought this was hilarious :D

Cryogenic trailer Cryogenic trailer

The voice acting is awesome but the visuals don't tell the story or draw me in. I'm going over to play the game based on the voice acting and the written description. It sounds like a great premise.

Lego Klones: The New Lamp Lego Klones: The New Lamp

Ok, this is cute :D lol

AnnoyingHeroDeath responds:

@shoKawa

Thanks.

Lego Klones: The Box Lego Klones: The Box

This is a great first video! It moved very slowly but the content was good and the shots were solid. If you can try upping your frame count so the video moves along better. But excellent job! I enjoyed it :D

AnnoyingHeroDeath responds:

@shoKawa

Thanks! I noticed that at first and I try to keep the pace moving. Sometimes there's some pause moments in my movies used for comedic effect or emotional effect, but I understand.

P.W Ep. 1, 2 and 3! P.W Ep. 1, 2 and 3!

That's some first rate pivoting, man! Made me smile! I'd like to see your better episodes.

Kylelacy99 responds:

Thanks :D
there werent that fast though, i went onto movie maker to make them faster, they used to be slow as heck, and each time id add them here thed remove em! I hope that they keep it so i can upload more c:

Independence Day, 2015, India Independence Day, 2015, India

Very educational! The music is great and the animation is nicely done even though basic.

pabbi123 responds: