Dango Daikazoku Lullaby Dango Daikazoku Lullaby

Easily my favorite song of your 2016 submissions, ChronoNomad. I've enjoyed each new song you made through the past year but yeah....This one is so special. Thank you <3 My heart overflows every time I listen to this beautiful rendition of Dango Daikazoku. Family is where it's at!

There's so much wrapped up in each note. So many feels... Both personal and anime stories. Joy and sadness dancing. I can only smile with misty eyes as the strains go by. I wouldn't have missed 2016 with you for the world, Chrono.

ChronoNomad responds:

Family certainly is where it's at. And thank you so very much for your kind words. It makes me smile to know that you continue to enjoy my musical meanderings, and this track has that certain je ne sais quoi...you know?

There's a lot of meaning behind the original song, and these days it feels even more relevant to everyday life. Reality may not be quite like anime, but all art imitates life. And those feels! My goodness, the feels. Gotta love 'em.

Glad to have you along for the ride, shoKawa! Stay tuned, there's always more to come. <3

Anytown, RPG Anytown, RPG

Music like this helps all that do gooding go smooth and happily :D Towns folk watch out! You're going to get what you ask for with no complaints and humming all the way! Hehe

I'm with Lucid, I'd love to see this in an RPG promoting happiness all around!

ChronoNomad responds:

Aw, thanks a bunch, shoKawa! All those do-gooders, doing all that good and whatnot. Don't you suppose it gets tiring? But then, they are NPCs, so I suppose they're not programmed to weary of that sunny disposition and can-do attitude. Lucky blokes, eh?

That would be very cool! One can only hope. ^___^

all things will be made new all things will be made new

A very lovely walk into the new year... Meditative and gentle. Thank you!

Homesick (EarthBound) Homesick (EarthBound)

Thank you for introducing me to so many new things, ChronoNomad! While EarthBound and the Mother series are new to me, the beauty and emotion in your work are not. You've hit the mark once again... A lovely piece in an ever growing whole. Your songs mean a lot to me. I like to think our artistic endeavors are bits of our heart and soul come to light for others to enjoy. Thank you for sharing :)

ChronoNomad responds:

Well, that's my pleasure, don'cha know! ^___^ I'm really happy to hear that the music's emotion comes across so very well. To hear that my audio musings mean so much to you, well...there is no higher praise. The heart and soul always goes into such artistic pursuits, I think. Words can only say so much, but art allows for the full range of expression. :D

Limbo Limbo

This is beautiful! Simply beautiful... Breath-taking emotion in this piece. It struck my heart. Thank you!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you, shoKawa! I wanted to put my focus on the emotional aspect. I didn't even have a melody when writing this piece. I just made sure that the emotions shine through dynamics, harmonics and atmopshere. I'm really glad to hear that it can indeed be heard and felt!

Prelude Finality Prelude Finality

This song takes my breath away every time I hear it, Chrononomad! So very beautiful... The beginning leads me in and then I'm set floating into the expanses. Cloud to cloud... sweeping me up ever further until I believe I must have reached the celestial plain. ^__^

ChronoNomad responds:

Rising up from the firmament and into the heavens? My, what lovely imagery, shoKawa! I am very pleased to hear that my track can take you on such a magnificent journey, not merely the first time, but every time you listen. I am duly humbled by your praise, and may you continue to enjoy the music far, far into the future.

Vertical Horizon Vertical Horizon

Such a solid piece, Chrononomad! I've enjoyed listening to it for quite a while this evening. I could go on listening to it very contentedly. It's bright and vibrant and it moves well from one part to the next. The tension is there and builds in a way that doesn't distract from the joyfulness of the song. I feel very akin with this song.

ChronoNomad responds:

Why thank you, shoKawa! I am glad to have once again created a piece of music that brings you joy, and may you find the very contentment that you seek. This song has a fairly simple formula, but it seems to be one that resonates with my listeners, and for that I am thankful.

It's light and airy with the piano progressions, but at the same time filled with fun and exciting energy. One of those pieces that I return to time and time again, and I always enjoy the ride.

BRUCE: Angel - Innocence Lost BRUCE: Angel - Innocence Lost

It would be great to hear this in it's project context. That being said, I'd love to hear the piano on it's own. It's such a beautiful piece.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yes, it will be awesome to see/hear the project when it's out! It will still take a while as I have tons of tracks to write still though, hehhe. Alright, I might just upload the piano track on its own then as well, later today, or at least in the near future :)

Thanks for listening and for reviewing!

-Young At Heart- -Young At Heart-

Happy! Instant smile plastered all over my face for the length of the song, man!

Awesome! This is a totally sweet song! You caught the innocence and playfulness of childhood so well :)

ChronoNomad responds:

Hooray! I'm so glad that you enjoy those childlike happiness vibes. ^___^

You're giving me so many kind review lately, I feel a bit like a kid on Christmas morning! When I made this it was just so cute and fun and upbeat that coming up with the name took almost no time at all. It's not always like that, but I really like when they practically name themselves.

Thanks again for another review! They make me smile every time.

-Aria Of Memories- -Aria Of Memories-

I've put this beautiful song in my Hope playlist because that's what it inspires in me. Hope! Hope can sometimes be hard to come by and to have it here in direct soul infusion form is a precious commodity.

There is a levity that brings fullness to the song. The music climbs to the heights without being jittery or anxious. It carries peace with it. And anticipation too. It seems like the song starts with a sense of wonder and that wonder creates waves on which the hope and later anticipation rise and swell until they fill the heart to overflowing.

I am hard pressed to find a song of yours without an underlying sense of hope and peace, Chrononomad. Even the darker pieces have it. But in songs like Aria Of Memories it truly breaks free and soars!

ChronoNomad responds:

I am truly honoured that you have added this song to one of your playlists, shoKawa. Hope is something that I have never truly lost, but yes...it can indeed be difficult to hold on to at times. To hear that the music gives you such an infusion of hope means the world to me.

I have similar feelings when I listen to this, interestingly enough. The arpeggios, rising and falling as they do, create that sense of anticipation as it moves forward. Peace and joy and melancholy are interwoven to heighten that overall sense of wonderment, and to have that essence fill your heart to overflowing pleases me greatly.

Haha, that is very true. Hope and peace always have been and remain the cornerstones of my life, and therefore become a definitive component within the music of my soul. It is interesting that you see it within the darker pieces, as well. It's that hope, the light that lives within even the blackest darkness, that I try to get across. And since it cannot be extinguished within myself, I think that it will always shine through in my music, as well.

Many, many thanks for yet another wonderful review! My cup runneth over.