Pedestrian Pastry Pedestrian Pastry

Awesome music! And I love how they're noses flop up and down! Hilarious :D

Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby

Awesome! Merry Christmas :) My family's been hoping for a Christmas Root and Digby! Yay!!!!

Jerbeh responds:

Haha thats awesome! Hope you had a good Christmas!

Dating Websites | Root & Digby Dating Websites | Root & Digby

Root and Digby is one of my favorite series on NG! I get so excited when you put a new one up :D Root's New Shoes is a family joke. We all go around saying "Awwww...they broke!" "What broke? Your shoes?" "Nope! Just my legs." And, of course, interpose other likely things that "broke" and didn't "break" as the situation calls for :D Thanks for sharing these awesome characters with us!!!!

Jerbeh responds:

Haha! Thank you! This comment made my day! :D

Dango Daikazoku Lullaby Dango Daikazoku Lullaby

Easily my favorite song of your 2016 submissions, ChronoNomad. I've enjoyed each new song you made through the past year but yeah....This one is so special. Thank you <3 My heart overflows every time I listen to this beautiful rendition of Dango Daikazoku. Family is where it's at!

There's so much wrapped up in each note. So many feels... Both personal and anime stories. Joy and sadness dancing. I can only smile with misty eyes as the strains go by. I wouldn't have missed 2016 with you for the world, Chrono.

ChronoNomad responds:

Family certainly is where it's at. And thank you so very much for your kind words. It makes me smile to know that you continue to enjoy my musical meanderings, and this track has that certain je ne sais quoi...you know?

There's a lot of meaning behind the original song, and these days it feels even more relevant to everyday life. Reality may not be quite like anime, but all art imitates life. And those feels! My goodness, the feels. Gotta love 'em.

Glad to have you along for the ride, shoKawa! Stay tuned, there's always more to come. <3

Anytown, RPG Anytown, RPG

Music like this helps all that do gooding go smooth and happily :D Towns folk watch out! You're going to get what you ask for with no complaints and humming all the way! Hehe

I'm with Lucid, I'd love to see this in an RPG promoting happiness all around!

ChronoNomad responds:

Aw, thanks a bunch, shoKawa! All those do-gooders, doing all that good and whatnot. Don't you suppose it gets tiring? But then, they are NPCs, so I suppose they're not programmed to weary of that sunny disposition and can-do attitude. Lucky blokes, eh?

That would be very cool! One can only hope. ^___^

all things will be made new all things will be made new

A very lovely walk into the new year... Meditative and gentle. Thank you!

The Archive of Everything The Archive of Everything

This is my kind of place! Beautifully done, ErrorCell :)

Unmasked Unmasked

Oh, that eye! Gorgeous... Her hair looks like I could really touch it. smh... And her lips look soft. The reflection on her glove is very well places. The only thing is I'm left wondering if her mask is wood or metal though I'm inclined to believe it's metal. Maybe a bit more reflection would fix that though I'm sure you don't want to over power the draw of her face or the fact that the mask is in shadow. The balance of light to dark is almost perfect. I think though that there is room to make the darks in the background slightly darker to make her face really 'pop'. Excellent work! I'm really digging this piece!

S〇X! S〇X!

I really like the translucent quality of this drawing!